| || |
|#008: *SOLD* VA Treasury OnLine Auction: 101 N 14th St (James Monroe Bldg) ~ Richmond, VA 23219 |
|Location: ||LIVE IN-TREASURY PREVIEW AT: 101 N 14th St ~ Richmond, VA 23219|
|Highlights: ||STARTS: Tue, 4/13/10 (All bidding is on-line only) |
PREVIEW: Tue, 5/11/10, 9am-5pm (at above location)
ENDS: Tue, 5/11/10, 7:30pm EST (Closing in "ALL ITEMS" order, starting with first lots & continuing with multiple lots per minute thereafter)
PICKUP: Wed, 5/12/10, **9:00am-4:30pm ONLY** Removal is at the Treasury Bldg. 101 N. 14th St.Shipping is available for this auction, please contact us for a list of shippers you can contact. Shippers also required to comply with this schedule. No refunds/credits for non-pickup, AND removal / storage charges may also apply!)
I. COINS & CURRENCY: Gold Coins, Silver Coins, Mint/Proof Sets, US & Fractional & Confederate Currency, Foreign Coins & Currency, more...
II. FINE JEWELRY: Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Precious Gems, Gold & Silver & Platinum, Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Cameos, Pocket & Wrist Watches, more...
III. OTHER: Sterling Flatware, DVDs/CDs, Power & Hand Tools, Stamps, Sporting Goods, Electronics, Radios, Players, Speakers, Games & Stations, Computer Equip, Cameras & Equip, Phones, Comic Books, Baseball Cards, Stamps, Toys, Sporting Goods, Pocket Knives, more...
* Assets to sell? CALL TODAY: 804-358-0500 (Discretion assured, professional/trade inquiries also invited, referral fees paid!)
||Catalog - ALL ITEMS (1044) - COINS AND CURRENCY (175) - DVD CD MOVIES (61) - ELECTRONICS (228) - FLATWARE (3) - JEWELRY (452) - MISC (45) - MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (1) - SPORTING GOODS (19) - STAMPS (5) - TOOL POWER TOOL (55)|
|Notes: || Auctioneers Note: Pursuant to Virginia Code Section 55-210.18, State Treasurer Manju Ganeriwala announces a public auction of abandoned property from such sources as bank safe deposit boxes, police evidence rooms, and other sources. Items included in this auction shall be sold “As Is / Where Is”. The Auctioneer, Auction Firm and Staff, and the Commonwealth of Virginia makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the articles offered for sale.|
Thousands of items remitted annually to the State Treasurer from unclaimed bank safe deposit boxes around the Commonwealth, state police evidence rooms, and other sources required by statute to be turned over to the state which makes efforts to find the original owners, and having exhausted that effort now must be sold to the general public at auction. Many interesting items in this sale!
JOIN OUR NEW **BIDDER FRIENDLY** INTERNET AUCTION PROCESS. No more auction schedule conflicts! No standing around all day at an auction! No endless waiting on your desired items! Bid when you want, where you want, on what you want, as much as you want! BID on the INTERNET at your convenience!
PAYMENT: Accepted forms of payment for this auction include Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, cash or check. .
BIDDING ERRORS: Increasing your own bids.... please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email using the contact sheet on our website (we must have your request in writing) you must remain the high bidder. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid please make sure and review all bids before submitting. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close no exceptions.
STAGGERED CLOSING: The online auction closes 5 items per minute This feature will close the bidding on intervals. This feature works great with the auto-extend feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction.
DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional 4 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 4 minutes of the asset's closing time.
PREVIEW LIVE IN-HOME: Attend our LIVE ON-SITE PREVIEW/INSPECTION where you have the opportunity to personally inspect all items, then bid on-line at your leisure in the comfort of your own home or office. (See DATE & TIME above)
FREE CATALOG: Click "Catalog" above (See CATEGORIES) for a printable listing of all items. Bring your printout with you during preview to make your personal inspection notes.
ITEM PHOTOGRAPHS: Click "ALL ITEMS" above (See CATAGORIES) to see a detailed list, including PHOTOS, of all items in the auction (clickable thumbnail photos for larger pics)
*** ATTENTION ALL BIDDERS *** Be sure and CHECK YOUR BIDS upon conclusion of the auction!! If you're a successful bidder, you should receive an email receipt from EbidLocal.com for your purchases by approx. 9am auction pickup day! (REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTERS TOO!!) If you do not receive an emailed receipt, contact us via email at: email@example.com and we will provide a duplicate emailed receipt for pickup/removal purposes. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR EMAILED RECEIPT **WITH YOU** TO PICK UP PURCHASES. Thank you.
|Terms: ||See Registration Information for general Terms & Conditions.|
REMOVAL DATES/TIMES: Wednesday May 12th~ 9:00am – 4:30pm ONLY ~
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS during the scheduled removal time unless you make prior arrangements for shipping. NO refunds, credits or charge back's will be granted due to a lack of removal at the designated times. Shipping is available at the bidders cost. Any items not removed by 4:30 pm on 5/12 will be shippped to you at your cost. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO PICK UP AND REMOVE YOUR ITEMS AT THE POSTED REMOVAL TIMES.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (APPLIES TO ALL BIDDERS)
1. Obtaining a bidder’s number signifies understanding, acceptance and agreement of all terms and conditions listed herein and announced by Auctioneer. All bidders are required to have a Bidders Number to bid, registering online with full name, address, driver’s license number and telephone number and email address. All bids must be secured by a MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express and you will be asked to provide a valid credit card number while registering.(Go to www.Ebidlocal.com to register for your bidder number and password. See Payment terms below for information about paying by alternative methods.
2. Absentee bids will be accepted up to the ending of the live preview (May 11th 2010-9am-5pm)(Absentee bid forms will be available at the preview and in advance of the preview by calling 804-358-0500 to request one) Absentee bids must also be secured with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover accepted)
3. Payment: All bidder accounts must be paid in full prior to removal of any lots from the auditorium. Terms of payment are credit card, cash or good check. A buyer’s premium in the amount of 10% will be added to all successful bids and be considered a part of the final bid price subject to Virginia state sales tax. In addition, a 3% administrative fee will be added to purchases made by MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express. Payment by a good check or cash will be accepted for winning bids being picked up. Any bidder who wishes to have their items shipped must have a valid credit card on file for payment of winning items and shipping costs, checks and cash will not be accepted for items being shipped. IMPORTANT TAX EXEMPT STATUS YOU MUST FAX A VA TAX FORM TO US 804@359-2586 WITH YOUR BIDDER NUMBER AND SALE CLOSING DATE CLEARLY NOTED.
4. Pursuant to Section 55-210.18 of the Code of Virginia items to be auctioned were remitted to the State Treasurer and came from unclaimed or abandoned safe deposit boxes, law enforcement and other sources.
5. In order to maximize the results on the sale of these assets, any and all registered bidders will be allowed to bid on their own behalf including the general public at large, all state employees and its agents including auctioneer and staff.
6. Everything is being sold in an “as is, where is” condition. The Commonwealth of Virginia, the Auctioneer and the auction firm do not make any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the condition, authenticity or merchantability of the articles being offered for sale. The unclaimed personal property lots are being sold by bid, bulk bid or separate bids as determined by Seller and Auctioneer. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell items at his own discretion in the order he sees fit. The Commonwealth of Virginia reserves the right to reject any bid or to remove items from sale at its sole discretion. All matters subject to legal interpretation above and beyond the scope of Virginia Auction Statutes shall be resolved between Buyer and Seller through arbitration. It is understood that the catalog descriptions, quantities and other information are representative only for purposes of assisting in identifying which lots are being sold and are subject to error and omission. Buyers must rely on their own inspection to buy- no responsibility of any kind is taken for accuracy of representation. There may be fakes and forgeries in this sale - Buyer Beware - careful inspection is imperative!
7. Responsibility: Purchaser assumes complete responsibility for all items once he is established as high bidder which is indicated once an item is marked closed. In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must, notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that no adjustment or refund will be made.
8. Removal: Items must be paid for and removed on Wednesday, May 12th 2010 between the hours of 9:00am-4:30pm. Absentee Bidders see above Absentee terms and conditions. Successful absentee bids must also be picked up or shipped at bidder’s expense. ALL PACKAGES & RECEIPTS SUBJECT TO INSPECTION BEFORE REMOVAL!!
9. Personal and Property Risk: Persons attending during preview or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person or property and specifically release the Commonwealth of Virginia, the Auctioneer, auction firm and personnel from liability therefore. Neither the Commonwealth of Virginia, the Auctioneer, auction firm nor company principals shall be liable by reason of a defect in, or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
|Contact: ||eBIDLOCAL.com ~ OnLine Auctions & Estate Sales & Liquidations ~ Local Assets, Global Marketing ~ Helping Sellers Since 1985, VAF#777, NCAF#9197|
2711 Buford Rd, Suite #316
Richmond VA 23235-2423