| || |
|#701: VA Treasury Unclaimed Property Auction Online: Richmond, VA 23219 |
|Location: || LIVE IN-HOME PREVIEW AT: Richmond, VA 23219 (address to be disclosed 1 day prior to Preview)|
|Highlights: ||STARTS: Online Now! (All bidding is online only) |
PREVIEW: Tue - 4/25/17 - TBD (address to be disclosed 1 day prior to Preview)
ENDS: Tue - 4/25/17 - Beginning at 7:00pm (In "ALL ITEMS" order at first lots & closing multi-lots/min thereafter)
PICKUP: Wed - 4/26/17 - TBD (NO EXCEPTIONS, Shippers must also comply with this schedule)
FINE JEWELRY: Diamonds, Rolex Watches, Precious Gems, Gold and Silver Tone, Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Brooches, Pins, Charms, Cuff Links, Pocket & Wrist Watches
COINS & CURRENCY: Gold & Silver Coins, Mint/Proof Sets, Foreign Coins & Currency
OTHER: Electronics-DVD Players, Cellphones, Laptops, Cameras, Fitbits, TI Calculators - Electronic Accessories-Games, DVDs, Headphones, Portable Hard Drives, Phone Cases, Cellphones - Game Systems-XBOX, Playstation, Nintendo, Wii - Household Goods-Sterling Silver, Clocks, Vacuum Cleaners, Cookware - Personal Goods-Clothing, Perfume, Sunglasses, Purses - Collectibles-Sports Trading Cards, Comic Books, Stamps - Tools-Craftsman Tool Set, Voltage Converter, Two-Way Radios - Sporting Goods-Golf CLubs, Binoculars, Pocket Knives, Fishing Poles - Instruments-Trombones, Les Paul Guitar, and MUCH MORE!
For Preview or Removal questions please call 804-358-0500
Need Selling/Moving/Appraisal Services? *Info Here* (or email:Info@EbidLocal.com). New to EBIDLOCAL? *Register Here*
||Catalog - VIEW ITEMS AND BID (1849) - COINS CURRENCY (536) - COLLECTIBLES (22) - ELECTRONIC ACCESSORIES (55) - ELECTRONICS (200) - GAME SYSTEMS (35) - HOUSEHOLD GOODS (41) - JEWELRY (862) - LAPTOPS (11) - MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS (5) - PERSONAL GOODS (16) - SPORTING GOODS (24) - TOOLS (10) - TOYS (32)|
|Notes: ||PAYMENT WILL BE COLLECTED AT PICKUP: Note: Buyer's Premium - This Sale Only - 15% Cash, 18% Credit Card. Fast Closing Sale - USE MAXBID FEATURE! - 8 lots per minute/6 minutes per page. Create a placeholder bid on items of interest and use "Review Bids" at bottom of page. |
BIDDING ERRORS: Increasing your own bids.... please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. If you mistakenly increase your own bid, place your bidder number in the bid field, or make a gross error you must immediately contact our office by email using the contact sheet on our website (we must have your request in writing) you must remain the high bidder. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reverse your bid please make sure and review all bids before submitting. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close no exceptions.
STAGGERED CLOSING: The online auction closes at multiple items per minute. This feature will close the bidding on intervals. This feature works great with the auto-extend feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction.
DYNAMIC CLOSING: The closing time of an asset is automatically extended an additional 4 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the last 4 minutes of the asset's closing time.
PREVIEW LIVE ON-LOCATION: Attend our LIVE ON-SITE PREVIEW/INSPECTION where you have the opportunity to personally inspect all items, then bid on-line at your leisure in the comfort of your own home or office. (See PREVIEW info above)
FREE CATALOG: Click "Catalog" above (See CATEGORIES) for a printable listing of all items. Bring your printout with you during preview to make your personal inspection notes.
ITEM PHOTOGRAPHS: Click "ALL ITEMS" above (See CATEGORIES) to see a detailed list, including PHOTOS, of all items in the auction (clickable thumbnail photos for larger pics)
*** ATTENTION ALL BIDDERS *** Be sure and CHECK YOUR BIDS upon conclusion of the auction!! If you're a successful bidder, you should receive an email receipt from EbidLocal.com for your purchases by approx. 9am auction removal day! (REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTERS TOO!!) If you do not receive an emailed receipt, contact us via email at: email@example.com and we will provide a duplicate emailed receipt for pickup/removal purposes. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR EMAILED RECEIPT **WITH YOU** TO PICK UP PURCHASES. Thank you.
|Terms: ||See Registration Information for general Terms & Conditions. SPECIAL TERMS APPLY FOR THIS SALE ONLY PLEASE READ BELOW COMPLETELY|
REMOVAL DATES/TIMES: Wed - 4/26/17 (times will be announced soon)
CLICK HERE for a list of Shippers who may pick up and ship your items for you
Pursuant to Virginia Code Section 55-210.18, State Treasurer Manju Ganeriwala announces a public auction of abandoned property from such sources as bank safe deposit boxes, police evidence rooms, and other sources.
Items included in this auction shall be sold “As Is / Where Is”. The Auctioneer, Auction Firm and Staff, and the Commonwealth of Virginia makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the articles offered for sale.
Thousands of items remitted annually to the State Treasurer from unclaimed bank safe deposit boxes around the Commonwealth, state police evidence rooms, and other sources required by statute to be turned over to the state which makes efforts to find the original owners, and having exhausted that effort now must be sold to the general public at auction. Many interesting items in this sale!
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS during the scheduled removal. NO refunds, credits or charge back's will be granted due to a lack of removal at the designated times. Shipping is available at the bidders cost. Any bidder who desires to have their items shipped to them MUST contact a shipper directly to make arrangements. If shipping arrangements have not been made in advance of the scheduled removal, YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO PICK UP AND REMOVE YOUR ITEMS AT THE POSTED REMOVAL DAY/TIMES. Bidders who do not pickup their items at the scheduled time will be considered to have abandoned their purchases and agree that they will not be entitled to any refund or adjustment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (APPLIES TO ALL BIDDERS)
1. Obtaining a bidder’s number signifies understanding, acceptance and agreement of all terms and conditions listed herein and announced by Auctioneer. All bidders are required to have a Bidders Number to bid, registering online with full name, address, driver’s license number and telephone number and email address. All bids must be secured by a MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express and you will be asked to provide a valid credit card number while registering.(Go to www.Ebidlocal.com to register for your bidder number and password) See Payment terms below for information about paying by alternative methods.
2. Absentee bids will be accepted up to the ending of the live preview (April 25th 2017). (Absentee bid forms will be available at the preview and in advance of the preview by calling 804-358-0500 to request one) Absentee bids must also be secured with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover accepted)
3. Payment will be collected at time of pickup: All bidder accounts must be paid in full prior to removal of any lots from the auditorium. Terms of payment are credit card, or cash. A Buyer’s Premium in the amount of 18% will be added to all purchases made by MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express (or a 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to payments paid by cash) and be considered a part of the final bid price subject to Virginia state sales tax, Any bidder who wishes to have their items shipped must have a valid credit card on file for payment of winning items, checks and cash will not be accepted for items being shipped.
SALES TAX: If you are purchasing for resale and desire to avoid VA State 5.3% sales tax, you MUST send us a VA ST-10 TAX FORM for in-state buyers, or a VA ST-14 Form for out-of-state buyers PRIOR TO AUCTION CLOSING! - with your BIDDER# and the SALE# written clearly in the upper right corner. You may email this to info@ebidlocalcom , or fax the form to us @ 804-359-2586. Any forms received after the auction closing time will not be honored and you will be charged 5.3% VA Sales Tax. (Any post-closing sales tax exemption requests will have to be filed directly with the state, through proper channels.)
4. Pursuant to Section 55-210.18 of the Code of Virginia items to be auctioned were remitted to the State Treasurer and came from unclaimed or abandoned safe deposit boxes, law enforcement and other sources.
5. In order to maximize the results on the sale of these assets, any and all registered bidders will be allowed to bid on their own behalf including the general public at large, all state employees and its agents including auctioneer and staff.
6. Everything is being sold in an “as is, where is” condition. The Commonwealth of Virginia, the Auctioneer and the auction firm do not make any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the condition, authenticity or merchantability of the articles being offered for sale. The unclaimed personal property lots are being sold by bid, bulk bid or separate bids as determined by Seller and Auctioneer. Auctioneer reserves the right to sell items at his own discretion in the order he sees fit. The Commonwealth of Virginia reserves the right to reject any bid or to remove items from sale at its sole discretion. All matters subject to legal interpretation above and beyond the scope of Virginia Auction Statutes shall be resolved between Buyer and Seller through arbitration. It is understood that the catalog descriptions, quantities and other information are representative only for purposes of assisting in identifying which lots are being sold and are subject to error and omission. Buyers must rely on their own inspection to buy- no responsibility of any kind is taken for accuracy of representation. There may be fakes and forgeries in this sale - Buyer Beware - careful inspection is imperative!
7. Responsibility: Purchaser assumes complete responsibility for all items once he is established as high bidder which is indicated once an item is marked closed/ended. In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that no adjustment or refund will be made.
8. Removal: Items must be paid for and removed on Wednesday, April 26th 2017. Absentee Bidders see above Absentee terms and conditions. Successful absentee bids must also be picked up or shipped at bidder’s expense. ALL PACKAGES & RECEIPTS SUBJECT TO INSPECTION BEFORE REMOVAL!!
9. Personal and Property Risk: Persons attending during preview or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person or property and specifically release the Commonwealth of Virginia, the Auctioneer, auction firm and personnel from liability therefore. Neither the Commonwealth of Virginia, the Auctioneer, auction firm nor company principals shall be liable by reason of a defect in, or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
|Directions: ||TO LIVE PREVIEW: Click here for map directions to Live Preview site |
|Contact: ||eBIDLOCAL.com ~ OnLine Auctions & Estate Sales & Liquidations ~ Local Assets, Global Marketing ~ Helping Sellers Since 1985, VAF#777, NCAF#9197|
2711 Buford Rd, Suite #316
Richmond VA 23235-2423